Thursday, March 7, 2013

Winter Fun an Family Busyness

We LOVED pulling the tube behind the car in the North Fields. Rosie had a blast running behind the car and really didn't want to go home. 


Happy Birthday, Madelyn! We were in Boise for her birthday, which meant a party with the whole family. We went to the Stewart's church and played ball and tag for hours. Madelyn also got to sleepover with her cousins at Grandma and Grandpa Highbargers. So great!

Before we left Boise we stopped at Tucanos, courtesy of Lucas and Fernando. We met Desiree and her sisters there and were glad the Carlsons could join us before they headed to Washington. Such a fabulous day!


 February is Literacy Month at the Elementary school, which means I am so busy I can hardly remember my last name. Our theme was "Saddle Up and READ!" so I dressed as a bandit a month. For our opening assembly Mr. Brown rode his horse in the gym to get rid of the bandits (Me, Miss Sally and Miss Tina) who were kidnapping the teachers. It was a fabulous month, but I'm sure glad it's over!

 And I just really like this photo of Carter. Isn't he a cutie?
I know this is a bit lame, but I'm all caught up now!

No comments: