Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Snow Days!



We had a fabulous snowstorm in November, and we couldn't pass up a chance to play. We drove out to the National Forest in Mckay's car so that we wouldn't get stuck. This meant that the kids were really piled in (especially because Rosie Came too) but it was totally worth it!


On the way out we saw 6 moose. SIX! I've never seen that many in a year, much less a day!
Mckay
Mom and Sammy
Carter

We tubed and sledded and pushed each other over and had  blast.
Nice job Gabe!
Mads
Sammy
 It was Lucas's first time to see snow (unless you count the few flurries a few nights before) and he loved it. We haven't had much snow since then in town, so I hope we get more soon. 
Lucas
 On the way home we saw several large herd of deer, so we filled our wildlife quota for the year I'm afraid.  
 Unfortunately, Sammy missed the deer. He just couldn't handle any more fun.

No comments: