Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Boise

The day after school our family headed up to Boise to see our friend Russ and Emily Carlson and visit Mckay's family. We had an absolute blast, and the kids weren't too disappointed about missing the 2nd day of school once we got there.

I wish I had pictures of rafting the Boise river, but camera/water/kids/everything else, made it unfeasible.
Sam got to spend some quality time with his bride to be, which was priceless. I haven't seem Mirian in a looooong time, and it was fun to see how she's grown.
One evening at Karma's house we played "Chubby Bunny," which was a blast! We all tried to see how many marshmallows we could fit in our mouth. The winner had 8, I think, and I was surprised how difficult 5 was. Lots of gagging, some rabid looking family, but it was definitely fun.

1 comment:

Em and Russ said...

Where was my camera during all of this? We had such a blast with you guys! We sure wish we lived closer so we could spend more time together.