Some day I would love to stay at the Bellagio, but that would require money, and the desire to stay on the Strip, so it will probably never happen. However, it was fun to take Madelyn and Gabe to see the fountains. They've never been to Vegas before, and were amazed and how over the top everything is.

The fountains. They played the Star Spangle Banner, and the water shooting sounded like cannons or rockets, which was perfect for the song.

The gardens, complete with a larger-than-life Liberty Bell. I love these gardens; they absolutely amaze me!

I didn't even know this existed until recently. It runs 2 tons of chocolate! The sad part? What a waste. It's all behind glass and we just drool over it.

A quick detour to Paris.

We hit the Hoover Dam on our way out. I love watching Mckay be afraid of heights! On our way back to the freeway a mountain sheep ran across the road. It was such a beautiful creature with big rounded horns.
3 comments:
Fun! I've only been to Vegas once and it was for work, so it wasn't quite as fun as it should have been. I love seeing how big those tow are getting! They are so cute!!!!
glad to hear you missed the sheep! waste of chocolate indeed-what a great fondue party we could have. too bad the strip has to be so "dirty" the lights are awesome and traveling the sites is cheap!
looks like fun.
Scott and I had the breakfast buffet at the Bellagio when we were in Vegas three years ago. It was quite horrible. When something tastes gross we now say, "Man, that tastes like Bellagio." Just thought I'd share :) Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment