Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gabe's Baptism

Saturday was Gabe's baptism! He was so excited all day, and I think he was satisfied when he hit the pillow that night.
Gabe and Dad before the baptism. What a handsome pair!

The confirmation circle.
We were so blessed to have many family member come support Gabe. He was especially lucky to have a great grandfather in his confirmation circle!
Craig was baptized a few months ago. These boys don't get to spend much time together, but they have a blast when they get a chance. However, Gabe told me that Craig is his best buddy, not his best friend. Apparently you can't be friends if you're related. The logic of an 8 year old!

Our family on Gabe's day.

I'm so glad Gabe was baptized. What a blessing it is to have the true church on the earth today! Gabe is a good boy with a big heart and I'm sure he'll accomplish many wonderful things as he serves our Heavenly Father.

6 comments:

reddladybug said...

congrats!

Breanne said...

Congrats Gabe! That is so exciting. And cute dress Ashley!

Em and Russ said...

Wish we could have been there! We are so proud of him. It is so fun to see how handsome he is growing up to be.

Raising Helm said...

Congratulations Gabe! can't believe he is 8. What a great family. My kids feel the same about cousins, they are friends.

Malesa said...

It's always so fun to catch up on your family and see all of the neat and exciting things that you are all doing. Congrats to Gabe!
I would love to talk to you sometime!

Malesa said...

It's so fun to catch up on your family and see all of the neat and exciting things you are up to. Congrats to Gabe! I would love to talk to you sometime!