Wednesday, August 5, 2009

July 24th -- A Foam Party and Fireworks

On the 24th of July the Lehi Fire Department hosts a Foam Party and Watermelon Bust. They squirted foam from the fire trucks about every 15 minutes, covering everyone. Then we got to play in the foam until they doused us again.


Madelyn and Gabriel had an absolute blast. Carter got in, but was rather unsure about the whole thing. I had fun playing with the kids and Mckay had fun shooting pictures and feeding Sam watermelon. He's a fan.


That evening we lit fireworks at our house. We had the cul-de-sac to our selves and had a great party. Madelyn and Gabe were big enough this year that we let them light the fireworks (with a bit of help and a lot of supervision).

Carter has never been a big fan of fireworks, but he warmed up to things. He even held a sparkler by the end and that's a pretty big deal for him.

1 comment:

Sarahp said...

That foam looks so fun. I want to play in that--I have never seen that before. Good to see you guys having so much fun. Keep it up!