Monday, May 11, 2009

Two year old for sale

If anyone wants my two year old, he's yours. Not only does he have chronic diarrhea, love to pester his older siblings, and enjoy yelling at his baby, but he just threw my digital camera in the pool!

Yes, it's only an object and he's actually a sweet heart with a big smile, but the "object" cost over $200 and is used almost daily for memories, and, most urgently, WORK. I have to take pictures every week for the paper, but it's hard to take pictures on a soggy piece of electronics.

Please give me pity. I would put a picture of my angry face and Carter's apologetic one, but I can't. You'll have to imagine it.

Where is that bottle of the peace and love that I felt on Mother's Day? I NEED IT, NOW!!

2 comments:

Em and Russ said...

Wow Carter, I'm impressed! Now, take the computer and throw it in the bath tub. What a good boy.

Malesa said...

ha ha