May 15, 2008
Madelyn graduated from kindergarten! She'd pretty excited for 1st grade but life without Mrs. Wolfe will be sad. Madelyn recited the following poem for graduation all by herself. She did a great job with her big job.
Spring is when the morning

Sputters like bacon
And your sneakers run down the stairs
so fast that you can hardly
keep up with them.
Spring is when your scrambled eggs
leap off your plate and turn into a million
daffodils trembling
underneath the sun.
May 17, 2008
Ashley finished her 2nd marathon. I bested the time for my last one by over an hour, probably because I was 3 months less pregnant, but what ever it takes!
May 19, 2008
Gabriel turned 5! He's been waiting for this day for a long time and is glad he finally made it. To celebrate we spent the afternoon at classic skating. We topped it off with preschool graduation in the evening. Gabriel played Humpty Dumpty in their nursery rhyme program and he did a fabulous job falling off the wall. Watch out kindergarten, here he comes!May 26, 2008
We moved! Enough said.
6 comments:
Happy Summer! Already 2 graduations, and your kiddies are still so little. Congrats on the marathon...which one? Did you guys buy a house? Where are you these days?
Ashley- Where did you move??? I LOVE summer...especially this one where it's not deathly hot, but enjoyable! Congrats on the house...you gotta love ownership, but not so much the mortgage! But hey, it's worth it, right?!?!
-Katy
Congrats, congrats, congrats, and congrats! I'm coming to Utah on Wednesday and will be there for a month. I would love to come see you, your kids, and your little housey. :)
Hey!!! It is soo good to see familiar faces on the blogs!!! I just wanted to say Hi!! Your family is growing so fast!!
Ashley- you amaze me! If I was pregnant you wouldn't catch me running at all- much less a marathon. It's fun to see your kids getting so big.
Man! Your kids are getting so big! I love it; it's so exciting that you're adding a new addition to your family. You are definitely super mom to me. :)I love your blog. It's way cute. I need to change me. It's been the same for a while...except I don't really know how. I am so happy I finally got to see your blog!
Post a Comment