Fourth of July
The kids made their own 4th of July t-shirts.
They did a great job and had a lot of fun.
The kids made their own 4th of July t-shirts.They did a great job and had a lot of fun.

Carter thought the parade was too loud.
Swimming at the Correy's





3 comments:
What a cute idea to make shirts! They looked adorable. Don't you love the 4th of July? Last night Mark and I debated it against Christmas, Christmas still won but I gave the 4th a good shot:)
I absolutely LOVE the idea of making shirts with the kids! I think that I might be doing that next year! They turned out so cute too.
I still can't believe how big your kids are getting. You should have seen the shirt that I had Maced make for the 4th. J/K You guys are cute!
Love ya,
Emily
Post a Comment