Sunday, December 23, 2012

Temple Square

 I love visiting Temple Square during the holidays, but this year my family was divided into two trips: Me and Them. I went down on a Wednesday with my YW to watch Savior of the World. It was a beautiful production and we loved it! I love the car ride with the YW and getting to know them better. And we all loved the lights. It was a fabulous evening.


The next Monday night we were going to visit temple square as a family for my mom's birthday. Of course  as we were talking on Sunday evening, my mom reminded me that I was playing in the Messiah on Monday night (thank heaven for mothers!). I couldn't believe I had double scheduled those two things! In the end, Mckay took our kids to SLC while I did the Messiah. I think they had a good time, but they didn't stay too long because everyone fell asleep on the ride there and was too groggy to walk around. At least everyone had their shoes (remember Christmas 2008) so they could catch a glimpse of the beauty.

No comments: