Carter's birthday was the 14th, and we spent the day swimming at 7 Peaks in SLC. He had a blast and did exactly what he wanted to do. We were spoiled to cap off the day with dinner at Rodizio Grill at Trolley square. We recently had a foreign exchange student move in with us and his did treated us to dinner before heading back to Brazil.
Lucas is the newest member of our family, and his birthday was August 19th. It was difficult to pick out presents that someone I've only know for a short time, but a Wasatch sweatshirt and a soccer ball seemed to do the trick. We love having Lucas in our family and I think we'll have ahard time giving him up after a year!
Nick and Gina surprised us by having their baby 2 weeks early on August 20th. We visited Jonas and his parents in the hospital that evening and we all loved cuddling the new little guy. He is such a beautiful little boy and was so sweet while we passed him around. I'm sure he'll continue to be the sweet easy baby that Nick deserves (ha ha). Actually, I'm sure that Gina deserves an easy kid, and I hope she got one!
Happy Birthday to the whole crew. Thanks for a week of cake and parties!
No comments:
Post a Comment