Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sleeping in the Pool

There is nothing in the summer that I love more than swimming. I love a day at the pool and coming home exhausted, sunburned, and satisfied.

I would love to post pictures of all my kids playing, but since I rarely see Mads and Gabe after I sunscreen them, I have nothing to post.

However, twice my little ones have fallen asleep on my lap while floating in the tube, and we were able to get a picture once. It's amazing to me that they can sleep with all the yelling and splashing going on around them.

3 comments:

Karma said...

That is the most precious thing I have ever seen!!!! Craig did that once when he was little - I still cherish the memory of his soft, wet, sweet little body asleep against mine as we drifted around the lazy river!! Sweet boys you have!

Raising Helm said...

Oh the life! love it! looks like you are keeping up with your usual entertaining life. Bravo! BTW love Madelyns skirt-impressive that there was no "glue" involved:)

Meighan said...

So cute! Jacob did that this summer in the lazy river--I loved it! Carter is such a little doll and that Sammy is just adorable. Miss you guys.