Four of my favorite people are heading out for the weekend, and I definitely have mixed feelings over this! Mckay is taking the three older kids to Sun Valley for his family reunion, and while I'd like to go, it didn't work out this weekend.
Usually I'm the one leaving Mckay home for a few days, and I could never understand his apprehension at having his whole family in the car for long periods, but I get it now. I'm hoping and praying that everyone will be safe and happy and that they'll return to me in one piece.
I'm planning on putting aside the apprehension to have some fun though! Sam will be my pal and I hope we get a lot done.
On the schedule:
- Book Club
- Paint the library
- Half Marathon
- House cleaning
- Reading
- Errands
- Massage
- Pedicure
- Listening at Church!
It should be fun to have a change of pace, for me and for them.
Have fun, family! I'll miss you!
Have fun, family! I'll miss you!
3 comments:
Wow! What a weekend! I will take the massage and pedicure part! Hope Mckay and the kids are safe, and I hope you get to enjoy "quiet" time.
Why don't you just hit the spa? Ah...I get it, spacing the pampering out all weekend, smart gal! Well I hope you enjoy the weekend with one child and I am sure your fam is in good hands. Hopefully no animals to run into on the way. Enjoy your run! BTW I had to tell ya-Amber and I jogged our first 3 miles today w/out stopping. I don't know how you do it girl:) Bravo!
We had a fabulous time but wish you would've been there. It hope you enjoyed a weekend alone =)
Post a Comment