Gabe and Madelyn each had a talent show this week. Gabe was a little overwhelmed because he doesn't play a musical instrument, but he had been learning a few songs on my parent's piano and was able to play one of those with very few mistakes. I'm so proud of his bravery to play in front of his friends!
Madelyn has been preparing for the show for weeks. She has a friend who takes violin lessons and they decided to do a duet. They practiced multiple times, but they didn't decide on something until the night before, and they didn't have time to practice that song very much. However, Mads and Kelsey were able to pull it off and played it mostly together, although their giggles did distract them a bit.
Madelyn also did a solo of Etude, a song which she learned and memorized last week.

I'm so proud of my talented kids and their desire to stretch themselves musically.
I also think they're stinking cute!
Madelyn has been preparing for the show for weeks. She has a friend who takes violin lessons and they decided to do a duet. They practiced multiple times, but they didn't decide on something until the night before, and they didn't have time to practice that song very much. However, Mads and Kelsey were able to pull it off and played it mostly together, although their giggles did distract them a bit.
Madelyn also did a solo of Etude, a song which she learned and memorized last week.
I'm so proud of my talented kids and their desire to stretch themselves musically.
I also think they're stinking cute!
1 comment:
They are stinking cute! It is so fun to see your kids following in your musical footsteps. But I expected to see a picture of you jumping in there playing the viola or fiddle! You could have a family band.
Post a Comment