What a nick name!
Unfortunate as it is, my little girl is celebrating another birthday. I can hardly stand how fast they're coming! It occurred to me this morning that Mads is half way to 18. That's pretty bad news, especially because the other kids tend to follow behind her so quickly.

Happy Birthday, Sweetie! You make life a joy.Madelyn woke up to this:
4 comments:
I can't believe how fast they grow up. Especially when I don't see them very often. Great pics!
I LOVE the door decorating - I might steal that idea!!! You are such a good mom! Happy Birthday Madelyn!!
Happy Birthday! Way too fast...
BTW did you know that the new neighbors (your house) Have a daughter named Madalynn almost 8. And then three boys, one of which is named Gabriel?
Holy firecrackers! I find it fascinating. Though no one will replace you guys.
So I thought I left a comment on this post days ago, but I guess I didn't. I can't believe what a young woman Madelyn is becoming. She is so beautiful. I remember when you had her like it was yesterday. We love you Madelyn!!
Post a Comment