Friday, October 29, 2010

Hot Air Balloon!

Sat, Oct 9, 2010

I've always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon, so I was delighted when we were offered a free ride a few weekends ago. Our friend and real estate agent, Jared Fields, hosted the event to get his name out, which meant there were a lot of people and rides were short, but it was totally worth it!

My lucky kids got to got once with out little family and once with my dad, Emily and Sofi. I'm so jealous! I'm not sure they'll ever have this chance again though, so I'm glad they could enjoy it to the fullest.

P.S. This was the morning before Mckay ended up in the hospital. He doesn't even look like he's bleeding internally! I guess if he had died at least it would have been a good last day.

5 comments:

Karma said...

That is so cool!!! I don't share this desire - I prefer to stay safely on the ground :)

Koreena said...

What a neat thing to do! I, too, have always wanted to go but have never had the chance.

Em and Russ said...

That is sooooooo cool! That is definitely something that is on my bucket list of things to do one day. I love the new family photo on the blog too!

Raising Helm said...

Okay that last part made me sick. "If he had died?" seriously, that is so sad, but it does look fun.

Malesa said...

That is so awesome! And the pictures are great. I love that new pic that you put at the top.