Seriously, I can't believe that it's been a full year. This has been the fastest year of my life and I feel like things are just moving faster! How can my sweet little newborn already be toddling around the house? To be honest, he isn't quite toddling yet, but he's trying.
Samuel is always giggling about something and loves life so much. He gets a kick out of other people laughing, or himself as he tries to walk. Sammy loves to wrestle and if he thinks there is a wrestling match going on in the other room her hustles over to get in on the fun. He even enjoys wrestling with Carter, which really says something.Sam gives the best hugs. He loves to give you a hug when you walk into the room, even if you've only been absent for a minute or two. His hugs involve his whole body and I love how he holds me tight not with just his arms but with his shoulders and head and legs as well. After a good hug he will happily pat you on the back, just to let you know he loves you.
I can't wait to see what the next year with Sammy brings, but I hope it slows down a little bit so that I have more time to enjoy him.
3 comments:
He's such a doll!
I can't believe he is a year old!!! Where does the time fly and how can I keep it from happening to my baby. I am amazed at how fast the pregnancy has gone!! Why can't we keep them small for longer and have the teenage years fly????? Just kidding - Riley is a pretty fun teenager for the most part (knock on wood).
I cannot believe how big everyone is...3 boys and 1 girl...1 more boy and you'll have the same set up as my family. I feel bad for Madelyn already...
I miss you guys...
Post a Comment