Cute front porch! I hope you don't mind that I "stopped by" your blog. I love looking at blogs, and I noticed your blog address on my little "who's visiting" at the bottom of mine. You sure do some fun things with your kids. I love that you had them do a triathalon. Clay came over about a week ago, and was telling us all about it. Bryson would sure love to play with Gabe sometime. Life is crazy, but maybe we could find a Saturday or something :)
2 comments:
That is beautiful Ashley. Will you come make my porch look wonderful too????
Cute front porch! I hope you don't mind that I "stopped by" your blog. I love looking at blogs, and I noticed your blog address on my little "who's visiting" at the bottom of mine. You sure do some fun things with your kids. I love that you had them do a triathalon. Clay came over about a week ago, and was telling us all about it. Bryson would sure love to play with Gabe sometime. Life is crazy, but maybe we could find a Saturday or something :)
Post a Comment