Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blog #2

In order for my friends and family to access those recipes, I'm starting another blog. I'll have all the recipes on it for people who want them. Don't feel obligated to look, I'm mostly doing this so that Amy won't have to call me every night when she wants to cook something. If you have a great recipe though, I'd love to have it!

http://ashleysbestrecipes.blogspot.com/

The link isn't working for this so you'll need to cut and paste it. I'll put a link in my sidebar as well.

Bon appetite!

2 comments:

Craner Family said...

I always love recipes! thanks. How are you feeling??? getting anxious? I am for you. We should get together again. That was really fun! Can you believe it's been almost a year since us violists got together? CRAZY!

Malesa said...

Thanks! This is awesome. Did you know that you have a weirdo warning on your recipe blog? Apparently you are violating the terms of use and service (or whatever).