In all fairness, While I was reading this my incredibly handsome husband was cooking dinner. He also got up with all three kids that night because he made me take a Tylenol PM so that I could get a good nights sleep. I love you Mckay!
Hey Ashley, This is Amber from Ricks. Remember me? I married Ben and we had a little guy named Andrew? Check us out at hoffmanfanamily.blogspot.com But it is private so you have to email me first so I can add you to the list. Looks like you guys are doing really well. Hope to hear from you soon.
Those are good. This is Sarah Parker, McKay's cousin. I found your blog through Meighans. I'm glad you have one, so I can now stalk your family as well and get to know you all a little better. Do you mind if I link yours to ours, it's how I keep track of them all. We are at parkerpressrelease.blogspot.com. I'm glad to hear McKay is taking good care of you! He is a good guy.
5 comments:
I have to admit, those pictures are darn funny.
Ha, ha. That was pretty funny.
Ashley, I love it! How do I get Russ to follow their examples?
Hey Ashley,
This is Amber from Ricks. Remember me? I married Ben and we had a little guy named Andrew? Check us out at hoffmanfanamily.blogspot.com
But it is private so you have to email me first so I can add you to the list. Looks like you guys are doing really well. Hope to hear from you soon.
Those are good. This is Sarah Parker, McKay's cousin. I found your blog through Meighans. I'm glad you have one, so I can now stalk your family as well and get to know you all a little better. Do you mind if I link yours to ours, it's how I keep track of them all. We are at parkerpressrelease.blogspot.com. I'm glad to hear McKay is taking good care of you! He is a good guy.
Post a Comment