Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ashley's First Article

Here's the link for my first published article. It was put in the paper as I wrote it, so I'm feeling good about that. Also, they used one of the pictures I took for the front page. Kudos for me!

http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/277314

5 comments:

Malesa said...

That was one of the best articles I've ever read in my life. I totally gave it five stars!

Heather said...

Kudos on the new job and great job on the article!

We miss you guys being across the hall, but it is good to hear life goes well for you.

Lyndsie said...

way to go ashley! that's great...i'm sure you're loving it! i read the article & i'm very impressed!! :)

also, congrats on expecting again! very exciting for you guys!! :)

Lynette said...

How cool Ashley! That's awesome. I'm jealous :P I wish I was a journalist. I need to find something like that for me. I'm so excited that you have a blog. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to catch up on it lately, but I'll be stalking you from now on!

Heather said...

In response to your questions:

Our place didn't sell. :( it wasn't going anywhere so we decided to rent it out. But it rented quickly and that was good.

We aren't out of state yet. We have to wait until after the baby is born so we don't loose all of our -if anything goes wrong- insurance. So we are temporarily in a place over by my mom and will move later this year (maybe November-ish. It all depends on what happens with the baby).

Hope you guys are having a good day.