Friday, May 9, 2008

Girls' Week in San Francisco


At the beginning of April I went to San Francisco with my mom and sister. (Oh yeah, my dad was there too.) We had a blast walking all over the city.

We had plenty of sea food and did plenty of shopping, but one of my favorite things was the running. My mom and I ran every morning along the Embarcadero. I loved the sights and smells and the cool ocean breeze. We could even hear the sea lions barking. If Amy had been there it would have been perfect!

We also went to a session in the Oakland temple. It was great to feel the peace and calm of the temple after the hustle and bustle of the city. It was also nice to have Dad with us for a few hours.

The Olympic torch was coming through while we were there so we bought Free Tibet pins and went down to try and catch a glimpse. As was anticipated, the ran the torch on another route but we at least got to see all the protesters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a pro! Looks great! Man, I wish we could go to San Fran more often!

Craner Family said...

How much is a FREE Tibet pin??? JK, I get whatcha mean. I love retreats with just the girls!