Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Fall = Sports!

 Carter had a  blast on his soccer team. 
 Sammy had a blast on his soccer team

Carter has been asking me to hike Y Mountain all year, so we finally got around to doing it!
 My kids are so tough and such great hikers. I love that they're always up for an adventure. 

 And every hike is easier because Mom comes along. Not only do I enjoy the company, but my kids will do anything for her! Mckay came on the hike too, but I guess we didn't take any pictures with him. He's such a middle child!

 Gabe and I hit the BYU - Nevada game with some of my family on Oct. 18. We may not have won the game, but we still had a lot of fun together!

And I really love the way Mae puts up one finger. 

No comments: