Tuesday, July 7, 2015

St. George

Mckay had a conference in St. George in September, so Mae and I took advantage of the free hotel room! It was such a nice few days of quite and no responsibility. 


We hung out at the pool together and went for walks to the outlet stores. In the evening we went on hikes with Mckay and out to eat at classy places like Five Guys Burgers and Fries (I'm pretty easy to please). 


I had fun taking Mae to the pool and both loved relaxing pool side and Mae really enjoyed the water and sun. 

My favorite part was hiking with Mckay and spending some time together. It was funny though, we didn't know what to do with out all the kids! All the hikes we could think of seemed a little lame with just the 3 of us. We're used to playing with everyone when we're in St. George!

No comments: