For those who wondered, I'm counting Lucas as my 5th child now, so when I refer to 5 children, it's not an announcement. Don't worry, I'll let you know if there's another little King on the way, but it would be big news to all of us!
On October 23 I took my boys to our first professional soccer game. Lucas loves "futbol," having been bred for the sport in Brasil. He was itching to see something besides American Football, so we went to a Real SL game. It was incredible cold! It rained into our faces for the entire game, and some people thought they were too cool to wear coats. They were too cool to use their fingers after that. I was afraid we'd all have hypothermia by the time the game was over.
Despite to cold rain for 2 hours, we had a blast. Gabe brought Lance Gehring with him and Mike and Daniel met us at the game as well. Mckay was supposed to take the kids (he wanted to go more than I did, and I didn't want to sit through a game in the rain with the whole family) but ended up being called in to work for the evening. Do you know how often that happens? Just this once. If you want to read about it and him in the newspaper you can find it here.
It started to snow on our way home. By the time we woke up in the morning, there was enough for Lucas to really enjoy his first snow. It was awesome to watch him be so excited over the snow, and it made me a lot more excited to have it.
Lucas and Sammy were itching to build a snowman once it started snowing, ad they finally got their chance. It turned out pretty leaf covered, but it was a snowman nonetheless. How Gabe ended up in the picture I on't know.



1 comment:
I just had to make sure on the #5. Glad you are having such a great experience and have adopted a new boy into the King family. Keep up on the fun and stay warm!
Post a Comment