We had such a fun Easter Week this year. Each day we talked about the Savior and what he was f doing during the last week of his life, and mixed those discussions with Parable Charades, traditional food, and other fun Easter Activities.
Of course, we still enjoyed the old Easter traditions of egg dying and hunts as well.
The two weeks before Easter I worked to make Sock Bunnies form a tutorial I found here. They turned out so well, and the kids seemed to really like them. I have to admit that I had to cram in a lot of work on Friday night, which meant that Mckay sewed on a few arms and noses, but it was fun to work on them together.
We've put a lot of work into our yard over the past year (even though you can't tell) which made it a bit harder for the Easter Bunny to find good hiding spots! It's nice that there weren't weeds so big that they made Sammy cry though.
No comments:
Post a Comment