My Bangerter family goes camping in the Uinta's every summer.
This is a fun family tradition, even if we only make it every few years.
This year I never pulled out the camera, but Carter did get a hold of it at one point.
Enjoy Black's Fork from his perspective.
This is a fun family tradition, even if we only make it every few years.
This year I never pulled out the camera, but Carter did get a hold of it at one point.
Enjoy Black's Fork from his perspective.
Priceless!
4 comments:
Those are some pretty good photos. Looks like fun!
Awesome! I sure do like that kid. Tell him he can come and live with me and be my personal photographer. I'm horrible at taking pictures, hence, I don't blog very often.
I think Carter might have a calling as a photographer!!!!! Good thing he was on top of things for you :)
That's amazing! He took some great pictures. I like the one in front of the horse the best. Next time you have a wedding in your family, I'm sure Carter would be up for the photo job.
Post a Comment