

I know I'm late, but it's not quite been a month yet, so I think I'm okay.
Here's us getting the tree. The kids loved it and we definitely cut down our own tree again next year. It was a great way to spend a day together enjoying the holidays and the great state of Utah. Next year we'll bring snow shoes though. The snow was up to Mckay's waist off the trail, so you can imagine how deep it was for the kids. Fortunately snowmobiles had done some good work making trails that we could stay on most of the time.
Carter's favorite part was making yellow snow. Then everyone wanted to give it a try.
Christmas morning was a hit, but our wake-up was a bit alarming. On Christmas Eve all the kids slept together in Carter's bed so they wouldn't have to run through the living room for anything; plus, it's fun. However, Carter was a little too hydrated and woke everyone up at about 5:00 when his bladder popped. Sammy was woken up during the commotion, and at that point we figured there was no use trying to get back to bed.
Christmas afternoon we spent with my parents and Emily and Sofi. We found a great sledding hill in Midway where we played until we could no longer feel our toes.
1 comment:
How fun! Hope Madalynn was alright with the coloring of the snow :)
Post a Comment