Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Who's Turn at the ER?

Mine!


A few things to note:
  • A minivan is too small a space to be throwing around a lacrosse stick
  • When you cut your mother's head open, she will cry
  • If you cut your mother's head open, you will cry
  • Even if Carter is not involved, he will cry
  • The Brunsdales are very convenient neighbors (plus they're sweet, thoughtful, and caring)
  • The numbing shot hurts more than the 9 stitches
  • Sense and Sensibility is a great movie to fall asleep watching after 9 stitches
  • They should warn you about this hazard of motherhood before you take the baby home!

7 comments:

Raising Helm said...

Are you kidding me? Oh my gosh Ashley I am cringing and I can't believe I haven't seen you yet. I had to find out on my blog? What kind of neighbor am I???don't answer that. I am so sorry and I am even more sad that YOU admitted the numbing shots were more painful than the stitches. Poor Reed. Poor YOu! I will be seeing you soon!

JJLanier said...

Ouch!! I hope it heals well!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness!! Ouch! Another Oh My Goodness: I totally forgot to call Gabe that Monday after we saw you. I am so sorry! :( Bryson really wants to play with him, so hopefully we'll call soon.

Em and Russ said...

Oh Ashley! You know that you were really abducted by aliens and that is where they placed the implant in your brain. All my brothers have a similar scar on their forehead and alien abduction is the only logical explanation for the way they have all turned out. Just glad it happened well before the cruise.

reddladybug said...

Ouch! Soooo sorry!

Karma said...

What the what???? I am calling you tomorrow!!! You poor thing; that looks terriblt!!

Malesa said...

Just in time for Halloween! Good timing Lacrosse playing child!