So I decided to get crafty and cutsie for Mother's Day this year, which is totally NOT my personality.
First sewing at Christmas and now this; it's almost embarrassing!
Even with my lack of experience I think they turned out pretty well. The idea is to have a mini brag book to keep in your purse in a way that is cute and won't get damaged
(I'm sure you couldn't have figured that out yourself).
Emily took pictures of all of us last Sunday so they're very up to
date and kind of match each other.
The hardest part of doing these was mailing them.
I HATE the post office!
Not only does it totally intimidate me, but there are always long lines and things that my kids can't touch place right at their finger level. To make matters worse the only other child in there didn't want to play with Carter and wasn't very nice about it.
I think the fact that I went to the post office to mail these shows
how much I love my Vovo and in-laws.
5 comments:
Those are super cute! Are they altoid tins? Good job being crafty!
Awesome idea - I would steal it but they already have one from you and the only other mother I give anything to lives with us and wouldn't know who was in the pictures :) The post office visit is definately a sign of your love - I hate going with kids!!
Such a cute idea! I'll have to peak at Mom's when I see her next. You're just turning into a little Martha Stewart =)
I hear ya on the post office thing. I can't STAND the post office here. I usually end up waiting in line at least 30 minutes and I've been waiting there once for 50 mintues before. Talk about a nightmare with kids.
Ashley! I am looking for something like this for Girl's Camp....totally different...but the same, ya know? Where did you get those little tins?
Post a Comment