Monday, May 31, 2010

Carter's Powers

Carter walked into the kitchen today and informed us that he had 10 powers. He listed them off until 6, but then he ran out and we got to fill in the rest. I suggested flying powers, but he looked at me like I was crazy and said, "But I can't fly. I don't have flying powers." Is that really more crazy than being able to throw fire at people?
Here are Carter's ten powers:

1. Counting Power
2. Karate Power
3. Water Power
4. Fire Power
5. Freezing Power
6. Grabbing Power
7. Chore Power
8. Potty Power
9. Walking-through-doors Power
10. Sleeping Power

Carter would like me to add Praying Powers and Fast-driving Powers to this list.


5 comments:

Amy B. Jones said...

Such a doll!! Miss him!

Em and Russ said...

He is a little super hero! I sure love that kid! Hey I will be in Utah sometime this month. I will have to get together with you one day. I will let you know details once I've worked them out.

Karma said...

With Carter it is probably a good idea to eliminate flying from the power list - who knows what things he could be flinging himself off of :) I love walking-through-doors power; you will have to tell him Aunt Karma has the same power. One of the few I have!! Love that little boy of yours!!

Meighan said...

I am impressed with the extensive list of powers Carter possesses. I'm a little worried that he thinks flying power isn't realistic, but that fire power is realistic. I'll have to watch out for him next time we're camping together =) Chore Power and Potty Power are the best--especially for his mommy and daddy =)

Malesa said...

He is sooooo funny! What a cute kid.