Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tall Penguin Carter


Carter decided to eat his lunch standing on a bar stool so that he could be tall. He likes to put the cup on his mouth so he looks like a penguin. I think Russ once recommended having your child stand on a bar stool as punishment (which is probably considered abuse). I don't think it would work for Carter. Maybe if one of the legs of the stool was cut short so that it wobbled a bit, but that would still be too much fun.

5 comments:

Karma said...

Funny!! You are a good mommy - I think I would have told one of my kids to sit down to eat lunch. You are so good to let him stand - as long as he eats, right??

Amy B. Jones said...

He's so freaking cute! I showed Dave the same pic that I took of Carter with my phone. We cracked up.

Em and Russ said...

That is so funny! And not abuse at all : )

Em and Russ said...

That was a punishment that a lady in Peru did for her child. They don't consider that abuse yet.

But I like the idea of cutting one leg slightly shorter than the others.

Russ

Raising Helm said...

That is funny! can't expect anything less from "Tank"-nice likeness. Maybe for entertainment I will have the boys eat standing up. What a challenge. Or maybe for a change in punishment routine. BRILLIANT!!!