Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Skater Boy!

Gabe recently earned enough money to buy himself a skateboard, which means we now get to frequent the skatepark. Gabe was so fun to watch (from a distance, of course, it's not cool to have your mom walk next to you and take pictures at the skatepark). He was a little trepidatious, but would watch the other skaters and try to copy some of their moves. His favorite was the guy in the purple pants! Gabe has been informed that he is never allowed to wear purple pants.


The other kids had a blast playing at the playground. Samuel climbed right up on the equipment and went down the biggest slide without giving it a second thought. I was terrified!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Cute! I can totally picture Gabe just skating like one of the big kids!

Amy B. Jones said...

That picture of Sam flat on his back on the slide cracks me up. They're all so cute!

Karma said...

Glad you cleared up the purple pants issue :) Love that brave baby boy of yours!!!!

Raising Helm said...

I have found you! Not only do you see me almost daily, i will be a frequent reader of yours. A glimpse into the life I don't always see. Ha ha ha. What are good neighbors for? Don't you worry, I have invited you to get a glimpse of mine.