Friday, February 5, 2010
Sledding at Grandma and Grandpa's Farm
I love sledding at my Grandma and Grandpa Bangerter's a few times each year. They have a lot of snow and some great sledding hills. My dad happened to be plowing the driveway so the kids also got tractor rides with Papa. It was a fabulous afternoon!

Sammy absolutely loves this hat! He wears it everyday when we walk to school and always get excited when I put it on him. At first I thought he loved it because it meant we were going for a walk, but I put it on after we're outside and in the stroller, so I think he just loves the warmth and soft fabric.

The kids found that diving down the hill head first was the best way to sled on this hill. The other hill was best for sleds. It's fun to watch my kids loving the same things I loved at their ages. Coming to the farm to sled was a highlight, especially when we got to come all the way from San Diego.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, that brings back totally awesome memories for me too. I miss that. We are having 60 degree weather in WA here. I wish it would either be snowy, or warm enough to get a tan. But It is nice weather anyways.
Your little Sammy is so cute...especially with his little hat!
JEALOUS!!!! We haven't had much snow this year. Our ground has been snow free since before Christmas.
That looks so fun! Little Sam is still the most adorable boy. I'm sad to have missed Madelyn's big day on Saturday. I hope it was a wonderful day for all of you!
How fun!!! I LOVE Sam and his hat :)
Post a Comment