Do you see this beautiful woman? She is also happy, selfless, talented, considerate, smart, thrifty, brave . . . . and TOUGH AS NAILS!! Do you know what it is like to never be able to keep up with a grandma? (Sorry Mom. It's true.) She treated the Wasatch Back like it was a walk in the park, and a marathon is old hat. We went swimming this morning (because she's a triathlete too) and she blew me out of the water! Lap after lap, like it was a leisurely swim, and then she kept going while I was sucking wind at the edge of the pool. Do you know the last time she swam competitively? NEVER!I hope I can grow up to be like her in so many ways. So far, I have a long ways to go. Love you Mom!
3 comments:
That's a cute post! I love that picture! It's funny you wrote this post because while you were running the Wasatch Back, she was telling us all how amazing she thought YOU were. :)
I want to be just like you guys too!
Awwww. That's cute. I want to be like your mom too some day.
Post a Comment