Most of you probably knew this already, but I learned it the hard way.
My sister Emily was reading the kids bedtime stories and Gabe wanted to eat some of his orange while he listened, so Mckay put it in a bowl which Gabe set beside his bed. However, at some point the orange fell into Gabe's bed and he rolled on top of it, causing the chocolate to melt. Through out the night Gabe rolled all over the bed, spreading the orange all over himself and the sheets; you can only imagine what that looked like. At least it smelled better than the alternative.
Unfortunately Gabriel got in the bath tub before I could preserve his chocolate covered body and face for posterity.
2 comments:
Oh, I wish I could have seen him?! I'm sure I would have had thought the worst when I first saw my child covered in brown goo =) I'm glad it was only chocolate.
I can only imagine what a mess that must have been!
Hope things are going well for you guys!
Post a Comment