I am officially ready to have a baby. On Tuesday the midwife said I was dilated to a 3 and 70% effaced, so this past week I:
- watched two of my mom's performances
- hosted Recipe Group at my house
- attended two progressive dinners
- run Little Vovo (my grandma) on her errands (with a two year old in tow)
- walked the kids to school a million times
- gone to a birthday party
- had my hair cut
- hosted a Christmas Party
- attended another Christmas party
- covered two stories for the newspaper
- cooked dinner for my grandparents
- and, walked around Temple Square
Tonight I have the Young Women in my ward coming over to make peanut butter balls, and then I'm done. The baby can come and I won't feel stress over it. I just hope that my busy week has done something to help me progress,
cervically speaking. It is time to be done!
Also, here are some recent pictures. Enjoy!

My parents recently acquired a llama, billy goat, and two bunnies. They had to bring them home in their car. The kids love "Dolly" (as in Dolly Llama). He gives kisses and likes to cuddle.
Mckay named the goat Satan and now when we drive up my parents driveway Carter starts yelling, "Satan! Satan!" He says he loves Satan.

Halloween with a Vampire, Little
Vovo, a Lacrosse player, a Who, and a rooster.


Yeah, Baby Asher finally came!
Aunt Breanna had her baby on Nov. 4.
The kids love holding him and cuddling with him whenever they can.

So much for cutting back! We decided to have Thanksgiving at home this year and make it nice and small. It was beautiful and quiet, and Carter slept through dinner. However, I did way more cooking that I intended to. Fortunately
Mckay did a lot of it. We ended up with 9 pies and 7 people to eat them.

I love that Madelyn can sit down and read with the
boys, and so do they.

Gabe was exhausted after our trip to
SLC. The kids had some cool glasses to wear while looking at the lights. It made the lights look like they were in the shapes of angels, snowflakes, a Christmas tree, Santa, and other stuff. After walking around he just sat down and crashed.
1 comment:
I love the whole "progressing, cervically speaking." I can totally understand that. Yay, hopefully you'll have a new baby in tow when I show up in Utah in a few weeks. Good luck!
Post a Comment