Monday, November 10, 2008

Yeah for Madelyn!



Madelyn finally lost her first tooth! She's been vary anxious to lose one and it seems like it's taken a long time! She worked really hard on it to have it out before picture day, but she didn't quite make it. I guess we'll have to do retakes. When I was growing up my Grandpa Bangerter would pay us a dollar if we let him pull out our teeth. We decided to keep that tradition alive and had my dad pull out Madelyn's tooth. It made for a very exciting evening for her.




Madelyn does the monkey bars all through her recesses, and they haven't been to kind to her hands. The weird part is that Madelyn likes her hands this way. She was actually disappointed at the beginning of the school year when all her friends had blisters and she didn't. I don't get it, but she actually loves having sore, bleeding hands. Were we all like that or is she crazy?

3 comments:

JJLanier said...

How exciting! That is so funny about the blisters. I remember waiting in line to go on the monkey bars- and once the blisters callous it isn't so bad.
I can't believe you will be having a baby so soon. Hope you're feeling well! We will let you know if we're ever coming through UT.

Malesa said...

She is getting so big. She is such a cutie!

Craner Family said...

Blisters are COOL! didn'tcha know?!?! ha ha. Cambri wants a loose tooth soooooo bad. I dunno why! they can get quite painful!