Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Baby!

In preparation for my sister-in-law, Breanna's, baby arriving, we had to have a baby shower. To make it even more special, my mother-in-law and all of Breanna's sister's came down from Boise. The cherry on top was Karrie flying in from Chicago. The out-of-towners surprised Breanna at work on Friday. Then all the girls headed to dinner and an overnighter in Park City. We all had a blast together, and I think it let Breanna know how much we all love her. The only thing that would have made it better is if Heather could have come from Virgina. Thanks for pulling everything together Karrie.

P.S. Poor Kirsten scratched her eye and had to wear an eye patch all weekend. We called her the Jewish Pirate, which is a story all its own. Thanks for being a good sport Kirst!





3 comments:

Em and Russ said...

I can't believe Breanna's having a baby! I am so excited for her. Tell her hello from us. EC

Sarahp said...

Please send my congrats to Breanna! It is fun to see all of you, even if it is via blog. And there is my mama and Deboni, they made the blog too!

Malesa said...

Ooooooh, I like the background. Pretty. Fall. Fun.