Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's a . . . . BOY!!

We'd love some name suggestions.

8 comments:

Em and Russ said...

We suggest either Erick Ludine King or Hugo Jamison King. Fo sho one of those is gonna get picked. They are solid suggestions. Congrats!!! We love you and miss you.

Russ and Em

P.S. Cute pics of the kids!!!

Malesa said...

Congrats, congrats! That is fun. (p.s. - sorry I never called you back. I'm a loser friend and you can hate me if you want).

Craner Family said...

Yeah, a Boy! I'm excited for you. I've started to really like the name Lachlan (pronounced: La'k-lan) I think it's irish or scottish.

I love your hair too...SHORT!

Well, I'm sorry Madeline doesn't get a sister this time...She'll just have to deal with being more spoiled, I guess ;)

Craner Family said...

Sorry...Madelyn...

Caleb and Suzy said...

Ashley,
I am so happy I found your family's blogspot. It is so fun to look at. Your kids are so big. I can hardly believe that Madi is 6. that is crazy. Congrats on the Boy.
Love, Suzy

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, the number one song on the day you were married was It's Gonna Be Me by N'Sync. Haha! That's awesome.

P.S. I vote for Hugo Jamison King ;)
Lauchlan is actually pretty rad too. You can't have Elliot or Milo. :)

Jourdan said...

Wait a second...

who is using Elliot or Milo???



Congrats on the news, I don't know what I'd do if another boy came along right now. Run away maybe?

Ranaebang said...

I'm not thinking too hard about this but here's a couple name suggestions off the top of my head: adam or braxon.

Congrats on the boy!
It was good seeing you this weekend. I'm glad you get to write for the Lone Peak Press, our community needs more local stories, that newspaper is normally filled with only one local story a week.
--Love ya,
Ranae